Claritech secures your data
Our experts employ a variety of services and backup tools to fit every business need and budget, from simple and reliable backups to full hosted disaster recovery solutions. Contact us today for a free evaluation and a custom plan tailored to your organization.
Enterprise Hosted BCP Tool
— at a Small Business Price
Claritech clients have access to an enterprise-grade comprehensive business continuity planning tool that is used to store your plan off-site including your key contacts. It includes the ability to push out emergency broadcasts to cell phones and email. All this is available to our small business clients for only $79/month.
Five steps to better data protection NOW!
Download our free data protection eBook to learn concrete actions you can take today to better protect your business. Click here.
We follow best practices and implement top-notch security solutions
Claritech customers don’t lose sleep worrying about data loss
Be the smartest person in the room. A business continuity plan is like home insurance. No one likes to pay for insurance — until a loss occurs. Then those premiums are worth every penny. It’s the same with a data recovery plan. No one believes it will happen to them, but when it does — and these days it’s becoming more likely than ever — if you’ve created a business continuity plan, you’ll be the smartest person in the room.
Disaster Recovery Planning Method
At Claritech Solutions, we have developed a plan for protecting you in the event of a data breach or loss, so that your data is easily recovered and business can get back to normal:
- Identify and document all your critical data and applications
- List your staff contact information, including cell phones
- Document your key vendor contact information, including after-hours emergency numbers
- Decide how much time you can tolerate without your critical apps and data. This will be your recovery time objective (RTO)
- Determine how much data you can tolerate losing (a day’s worth, an hour’s worth, none). This will be your recovery point objective (RPO).
Once you’ve determined your RTO and RPO, design and document a backup/recovery strategy that will meet those objectives.
- Document a testing strategy that confirms the objectives can be met under various scenarios.
- Store the plan and the key contacts in both paper form and offsite for easy access in case of an emergency.
- Execute the testing strategy at least once per year and perhaps more often, depending on the scale and criticality of the objectives.
Contact us today for your free evaluation and
stop losing sleep about data loss.
Dan Frederick and his team have been our "go-to IT guys" since January 2007. Their technical ability and prompt service response is second to none. If you are seeking network reliability, Claritech should be your first and only call!Perry CavanaghGeneral Manager, Don Hartman North East Sportsplex
Claritech is professional, knowledgeable and responsive. Our system runs smoothly because of Dan and his team.Karen RutherfordAlberta Roofing Contractors Association
As a junior oil and gas company in Calgary, we are sensitive to costs and Claritech delivers. We trust Claritech with our business data and our information systems. They have been instrumental in moving jfEnergy into the cloud with Office 365 and OneDrive.Brad MurrayPresident, jfEnergy Corp.